Ray Bradbury’s death has affected me profoundly. I started crying at work and all I want to do is eat Hot Cheetos and cry more because I don’t even know what I’m doing with my life. He has a crater on the moon named after Dandelion Wine and I can’t even make my bed every day. I don’t know. Where’s the chocolate milk and cookies because I hate everything. I am so sad.
- youcansuckmywhat likes this
- youcansuckmywhat said: He died on my birthday? C’mon man. That ain’t right. *Sidenote: I just read Fahrenheit 451 and like…him dying is not ok.
- bluebirdsheart likes this
- waynetootin likes this
- lolthisbitch likes this
- garrettpwnsall reblogged this from carmenlsigman
- kushkoala said: Girl I feel you :( for some reason The Martian Chronicles deeply moved me as a middle schooler…I was strange. RIP my bby Ray :(
- carmenlsigman reblogged this from greenthing
- carmenlsigman likes this
- lillibetwonderkid likes this
- themonsterisalush reblogged this from greenthing
- kanyewestsidestory said: right??? i am pretty bummed.
- kanyewestsidestory likes this
- mcskinney likes this
- irandeckard likes this
- walking-dead-wes reblogged this from greenthing and added:
- greenthing posted this